*

Montag, 20. Dezember 2010

good girl gone bad

Todamy new stereo ipod system woke me up .. at 6:20 in the morning. I thought : "whats going on?" I don't know why it started to play .. and then I relized that I'm still dreaming .. a nightmare I don't want to dream .. but meanwhile I think it isn't a nightmare.. its now :/ that wasn't so cool .. What can I do? nothings goin on.. the best solution is the take my life hehe :D but this is absurd. I hope my life will be under control again the next time :( pleeeeease . here are some pics from yesterday , krefeld is a snowtown now : D so much snow ! And under these pics are new pics from today.. Mooorrrr wanna have my normal life back fuck :/




































ITS A DESASTER !!!!!!! :// ByE ByE yOUR VANyBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen