*

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010

Playlist December :)

Hello altogehter :)
Today I have to buy and create the last presents for christmas .. haven't got time enough! But I'm lucky because today we wrote the last classtest before christmas yay. I hope I will get good marks after the holidays ;) Nevertheless I'll show you my "Decmeberplaylist" there are some new songs and some old,but I love them all :* 


3R  Black Cherry
Take That  Rule the world 
Kat DeLuna  In the end
Lunatikz  Hmma Lelo yeah
Tim Berg  Seek Bromance
Madcon  Outrun the sun
Take That  The flood
Rober M and Fan's  Love
I Blame Coco  In Spirit Golden
Bob Sinclar feat kp wer noch I Wanna
Shaun Baker  Frontline
Avicii feat Sebastien Drums  My feelings for you
Nelly  Just a dream




& & &






With best greetings
your 
vanybuuuuuuuuuuuuundiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :DDD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen