*

Freitag, 7. Januar 2011

More and more calls

The days after carnival were a bit crazy. Hunter called me every day and I called him some days ,too. I detected that we are laughing about everything and nothing! I love people who can laugh about their own mistakes and are funny! Hunter is such a guy and its much fun to talk with him.This Saturday Polly and I are going to meet him again.
I was waiting for him but I couldn’t find him. Everywhere were people but not a clue of Hunter.Suddenly a hand attackted my shoulder. “Who’s this?!” I cryed out. “Relax it’s me Hunter.” He huged me and I said: “you have shocked me!” “This was my plan.” He answered. “That wasn’t nice I could get a heart attack!” “What are you talking about?” he smiled to me. “Okay we must take the third bus and it will drive us to Polly’s apartment at the Hillside.” I looked at him and said: “ Last week you seemed taller than today.” “Huh?Are you serious?!” He was a bit confused but laugh about my detection. “Look Hunter.There’s our bus! Lets go in.”
A few minutes later we were at the Hillside of the city. First we couldn’t find Polly.We went around and around but forget it!Polly wasn’t there. Suddenly my cell rung. “Hello?” “It’s me Polly.Where are you?” “We are at the Hillside but you aren’t here.” “I’m here.” “Where?” “At the Hillside.But where are you?” “We are at the Hillside,too.” “I can’t see you.” “Look,we are standing in front of the “Tory’sHairCut Salon” and now say me where are you.” “I’m standing behind the Walleystreet.” “Okay, you know what?Please jump around okay?We will find you as fast as we can.” I said and took my cell to my handbag. “There is someone jumping.Can you see her Megan?” Hunter told me. “Oh yes I can see it and that’s Polly.At least.



What for an impression you get when your read the text? :)
(ich bin so bescheuert haha wehe jemand lacht mich aus:D )
wie findet ihr dieses "cover" hahaha :D falls man es so nennen kann :D hahahah omg :D naja. ich hab eben keine hobbies aber ist mir egal! :D ich stehe dazu :D
goodnight everyone 
xoxo vanyboo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen